Existen 0 artículos en tu carrito
Genelec GLM 3 kit SAMEN STOCK
With GLM 3 you can…
- Manage and control up to 45 SAM monitors and subwoofers.
- Easily and swiftly create systems to suit all types of stereo, multiple stereo, multichannel or 3D immersive audio formats.
- Optimise, combine and switch between Genelec monitors to make the most of the environment in which you are working.
- Use AutoCal to achieve neutral sound reproduction. Accurate and stable sound stage imaging is delivered thanks to adjustments of levels, distance delays, subwoofer crossover phase and room response compensation equalisation.
- Use the personalisation feature to customise your preferred response - without sacrificing predictability.
- Submit your GLM files to our Cloud Helpdesk facility to access online expert support and advice.
- Calibrate listening levels to loudness standards, such as ATSC A/85 and EBU R128, without the need for a high quality external monitor controller or other measurement tools.
- Take advantage of GLM Cloud services anywhere and anytime – providing a secure back-up and instant access to the very latest software updates and standards.
- Manage levels with the GLM master fader calibrated in relative dB or absolute SPL scale, or with external wired or wireless level controllers available as accessories.
- Store calibration settings for different listening positions; then instantly recall them as required during production.
- Create and recall customised response curves and analogue or digital inputs.
- Enjoy the benefits of repeatable and consistent performance, enabling accurate monitoring in any production environment.